the sport.db command line tools and scripts now have a little
getting started booklet / website . The headlines so far read:
- Quick Starter Guides
- football.db League Starter Sample - Mauritius Premier League
- football.db Quick Starter Datafile Templates
- Command Line Tools
- Reading Match Datasets in (Structured) Text in the Football.TXT Format
- Reading Match Datasets in Comma-Separated Values (CSV) Format
- Services (HTTP JSON APIs)
- Questions? Comments?
Happy data wrangling and publishing with ruby. Cheers. Prost.