This is another update on the road to the v1.0.0 release.
wxRuby3 is a cross-platform GUI library for Ruby, based on the mature wxWidgets GUI
toolkit for C++. It uses native widgets wherever possible, providing the correct look,
feel and behavior to GUI applications on Windows, OS X and Linux/GTK. wxRuby aims to
provide a comprehensive solution to developing professional-standard desktop
applications in Ruby.
wxRuby3 also provides extensive and complete reference documentation.
- consistently provides Ruby-style enumerator methods where appropriate;
- enhances the documentation;
- extends the regression tests;
- adds wxFileCtrl
- adds Wx::DarkModeSettings, Wx::TaskBarButton and Wx::ThumbBarButton for WXMSW
- implements various other improvements and minor corrections.
If you are interested check this out:
Documentation: File: README — wxRuby3 API Documentation
ruby-talk mailing list -- email@example.com
To unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ruby-talk info -- Info | email@example.com - ml.ruby-lang.org