This is an update release to fix some problems reported by users and add improvements and additional features.
wxRuby3 is a cross-platform GUI library for Ruby, based on the mature wxWidgets GUI
toolkit for C++. It uses native widgets wherever possible, providing the correct look,
and behavior to GUI applications on Windows, OS X and Linux/GTK. wxRuby aims to
provide a comprehensive solution to developing professional-standard desktop
applications in Ruby.
This release includes
- fixes for some use reported problems;
- enhanced exception handling and propagation (fixes #198);
- code optimizations and cleanup;
- documentation improvements;
- first steps for footprint optimization;
- addition of Wx::FileCtrl(Event);
- fixes for inconsistent constant names.
If you are interested check this out:
Documentation: File: README — wxRuby3 API Documentation
ruby-talk mailing list -- email@example.com
To unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ruby-talk info -- Info | email@example.com - ml.ruby-lang.org