Ruby-fr@ruby-lang.org is dead

ah, and i also wanted to talk about ruby-fr@ruby-lang.org, a mailing-list about Ruby in French, which I've also started in 2001.

It's been nuked in the transition to the new website several months ago. The archives don't seem to be accessible and it's apparently impossible to subscribe, and sending mails to ruby-fr@ruby-lang.org has no effect and don't even bounce back.

I haven't heard anything from anyone who noticed that, so, no-one seems to care, but I don't know, I've been quite disconnected from the Ruby world lately.

So, let's say it, R.I.P. ruby-fr@ruby-lang.org.

(and this has nothing to do with Ruby France, which is an organisation specific to a country that I've never been to)

(and please only write to my artengine.ca address, I haven't used my older address for a year or so)

_ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...

···

Mathieu Bouchard - tél:+1.514.383.3801 - http://artengine.ca/matju
Freelance Digital Arts Engineer, Montréal QC Canada

Hi,

It's maybe because a french newsgroup on ruby has been created since, in the beginning of september on fr.comp.lang.ruby ?

Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :

···

It's been nuked in the transition to the new website several months ago. The archives don't seem to be accessible and it's apparently impossible to subscribe, and sending mails to ruby-fr@ruby-lang.org has no effect and don't even bounce back.