httpx 0.5.1 has been released.
httpx is a client library for making HTTP requests from Ruby. It has a
simple but highly configurable API to perform single and multiple requests
(supports HTTP/2 as well has 1.1 and 1.0). It also supports DNS over HTTPS.
### 0.5.1 Changes
* HTTPX::Response::Body#encodings: returns the encodings decoded by the
body reader (these are now removed from the "content-encoding" header from
* Fixed bug related to non-UTF-8 request bodies that cause unresponsiveness;
* Fixed connection reuse when requests have a body;
* Fixed altsvc header parsing, which was breaking requests to google;
* Added support for faraday 0.16.x;
Introducing the "timers" gem for handling timer logic;
* CI test suite is not flaky anymore, and is 2x faster;
* Fixed broken blog styling;