httpx 0.6.4 has been released.
httpx is a client library for making HTTP requests from Ruby. It has a
simple but highly configurable API to perform single and multiple requests
(supports HTTP/2 as well has 1.1 and 1.0). It also supports DNS over HTTPS.
As there were no announcements since 0.6.1, the gist since then was: more
features have now functional tests, more code coverage, important bug fixes.
### 0.6.2 Changes
* does not escape the request uri anymore;
* strip header values to remove newlines and avoid protocol errors;
### 0.6.3 Changes
* HTTP/2 ORIGIN frame support;
* Fixed Alt-Svc and HTTP/2 connection coalescing (and functional tests for
### 0.6.4 Changes
* No more Ruby 2.7 warnings;
* Fixed proxy (HTTP, socks4a, socks5) authentication (and functional tests
* DNS-over-HTTPS implementation now follows the latest RFC (and functional
tests for regressions);
* test build 90% coverage with latest ruby;