https 0.4.0 has been released.
httpx is a client library for making HTTP requests from Ruby. It has a
simple but highly configurable API to perform single and multiple requests
(supports HTTP/2 as well has 1.1 and 1.0). It also supports DNS over HTTPS.
### 0.4.0 Features
* Faraday Adapter (supports the faraday parallel requests API:
* SSH proxy plugin: Plugin to perform HTTP requests over an SSH tunnel
* Persistent plugin: never close HTTP connections;
### 0.4.0 Changes
* cookies plugin acts like a proper session store;
* as a side-effect, using cookies + follow_redirects plugin now uses
"Set-Cookie" responses to set cookie before redirecting;
* connection pools are now per-thread;
* "Client" is now "Session"