httpx 0.18.1 has been released.
HTTPX is an HTTP client library for the Ruby programming language.
Among its features, it supports:
* HTTP/2 and HTTP/1.x protocol versions
* Concurrent requests by default
* Simple and chainable API
* Proxy Support (HTTP(S), Socks4/4a/5)
* Simple Timeout System
* Lightweight by default (require what you need)
* Compression (gzip, deflate, brotli)
* Streaming Requests
* Authentication (Basic Auth, Digest Auth, AWS Sigv4)
* Expect 100-continue
* Multipart Requests
* HTTP/2 Server Push
* H2C Upgrade
* Automatic follow redirects
* International Domain Names
* HTTP/1.1 pipelining logs were logging the previously-buffered requests
all together for each triggered request, which created some confusion for
users when reporting errors. This has been fixed.
* HTTP/2 coalescing is now skipped when performing TLS connections with
* HTTP/2 peer GOAWAY frames will now result in a (retryable) connection
error, instead of being ignored and leaving a "ghost" connection behind.
* fixed total timeout call which was not raising the exception.
This gem now requires MFA-based gem releases.