Documents like this [0] helps developers and sys admins to get a
language and technology adopted in the business place. It's a doc
about their business and how python helps them with thier core stuff.
"we like python because it is good at </insert/>...."
Is there anything similar for a "ruby show case"? I have seen this doc
[1] but it's not enough for "the boss" to say "yeah, I'll let you do
that in Ruby", as management tend to follow the hurd.
That make sense?
[0] http://python.org/about/success/rackspace/
[1] http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/success-stories/
···
--
John Maclean
07739 171 531
MSc (DIC)
Timezone: GMT
Look on ibm's Website
Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
Learn rails: http://sensei.zenunit.com/
···
On 09/04/2009, at 6:42 PM, john maclean <jayeola@gmail.com> wrote:
Documents like this [0] helps developers and sys admins to get a
language and technology adopted in the business place. It's a doc
about their business and how python helps them with thier core stuff.
"we like python because it is good at </insert/>...."
Is there anything similar for a "ruby show case"? I have seen this doc
[1] but it's not enough for "the boss" to say "yeah, I'll let you do
that in Ruby", as management tend to follow the hurd.
That make sense?
[0] Python Success Stories | Python.org
[1] Success Stories
--
John Maclean
07739 171 531
MSc (DIC)
Timezone: GMT