Try
ri -T Object#blank? in console (Ubuntu).
The result is:
More than one method matched your request. You can refine
your search by asking for information on one of:
Object#blank?, Object#blank?
Is any way to point that I want read the first?
Try
ri -T Object#blank? in console (Ubuntu).
The result is:
More than one method matched your request. You can refine
your search by asking for information on one of:
Object#blank?, Object#blank?
Is any way to point that I want read the first?
try fastri, eg
botp@jedi-hopeful:~$ qri object.blank
---------------------------------------------------------- Object#blank?
blank?()
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 4:50 PM, nobullet <nobullet@gmail.com> wrote:
Object#blank?, Object#blank?
Is any way to point that I want read the first?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
An object is blank if it's nil, empty, or a whitespace string. For
example, "", " ", nil, , and {} are blank.
This simplifies
if !address.nil? && !address.empty?
to
if !address.blank?
botp@jedi-hopeful:~$
kind regards -botp
You've probably got two sets of ri/rdoc installs. Try:
locate cdesc-Object.yaml | grep -iv gems
(assuming unix)
On Feb 14, 2008, at 12:50 AM, nobullet wrote:
Try
ri -T Object#blank? in console (Ubuntu).
The result is:
More than one method matched your request. You can refine
your search by asking for information on one of:Object#blank?, Object#blank?
Is any way to point that I want read the first?