Looking for Reviewers

Folks:

I'm getting towards the end of the Second Edition of the Programming Ruby book (PickAxe2), and I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to look over all or parts of it. I'm looking for two kinds of reviewer. The first will be a Ruby expert, or the author of a library that I mention. I'm hoping these folks will be able to verify the technical accuracy of the book.

The other type of reviewer is the general Ruby user, who I'm hoping will be able to comment on the clarify and scope of the content.

Of course, anyone is free to comment on any aspect of the book :slight_smile:

This book is a major revision of the first edition: it'll be about 800 pages, and there are many new chapters and features. It's been a lot of work, and there's a lot of scope for me to have made mistakes, so I'd appreciate your help.

Just because I can only deal with so many comments, I'm going to have to limit the number of reviewers. I'd therefore appreciate it if you only responded if you have the time and energy to invest in the project.

Please let me know privately by contacting mailto:pragprog.com. It'd help me if you could let me know something about your Ruby usage.

Cheers

Dave