[JOBS] Ruby on Rails resources wanted; senior level, aware of other languages and stuff

Hello friends! I'm cross-posting this because it sounds like a pretty cool opportunity. Sun is looking for senior-level Ruby on Rails resources. Yes, you read that right.

This is not just a simple RoR developer job. We're looking for folks that know RoR at a SENIOR level, as well as having experience building larger-scale back-end systems with multiple languages. Experience with other Sun technologies is probably a plus. Yes, this is/are a real position(s).

If I know you, and you don't suck, I'm certainly willing to put in a few good words. If I don't know you, well, help me know you. I'm not the hiring person for this job, so I'm not going to have any final say. But I'd like to know folks that are interested in this sort of opportunity either way, and who knows, maybe I can help make it happen.

As I understand it, the job would be in the San Francisco bay area, probably with a requirement to be very near the Sun offices in Santa Clara or Menlo Park.

I have some actual job reqs I can provide to folks that are interested, and I won't blast them out to these mailing lists. Contact me directly if you want to know more.

- Charlie