If anyone follows along about the new ruby variant / flavor called sruby
- Small, Smart, Secure, Safe, Solid & Sound (S6) Ruby.
Here's a language design choice: How to track the contract's
a) Let's (re)use ruby's ivars (object instance variables) e.g.:
@owner = msg.sender
@counter = 0
@bets = Mapping.of( Integer => Bet )
or b) let's use a more "explicit" Storage class e.g.:
storage[:owner] = msg.sender
storage[:counter] = 0
storage[:bets] = Mapping.of( Integer => Bet )
or c) something completly different.
What's your take? a) b) or c).
Help design the future of ruby on the blockchain world computer :-).
PS: New to (Secure) Ruby Programming?
Free recommended (online) papers & books and contracts include:
- The "Red Paper" about sruby  - Small, Smart, Secure, Safe, Solid
& Sound (S6) Ruby - The Ruby Programming Language for Contract /
Transaction Scripts on the Blockchain World Computer - Yes, It's Just
- Programming Crypto Blockchain Contracts Step-by-Step Book / Guide
. Let's Start with Ponzi & Pyramid Schemes. Run Your Own Lotteries,
Gambling Casinos and more on the Blockchain World Computer...
- Safe Data Structures (Array, Hash, Struct)  - Say goodbye to null
/ nil (and maybe) and the Billion-Dollar mistake. Say hello to zero
and the Billon-Dollar fix.
- Ruby Sample Contracts for the Universum Blockchain/World Computer Runtime