World premiere! The world's first official (secure) ruby talk happened at
the Vienna Ruby (Crypto) meetup tonight. The talk agenda / notes read:
- What's a (Smart) Contract?
- Code is Law?
- Contract-Oriented Programming Languages
- Genesis - Bitcoin Script
- Ivy - Higher-Level Bitcoin Script
- History Corner - Bitcoin - The World's Worst Database for
Everything? - Bitcoin Maximalism in Action
- Turing Complete and the Halting Problem
- Fees, Fees, Fees - $$$ - There's No Free Lunch
Language with (Static) Types
- Vyper - Python-like Contract-Oriented Programming Language
with (Static) Types - Python 3-Compatible Syntax
- Why Not Just Ruby?
- Small, Smart, Secure, Safe, Solid & Sound (S6) Ruby - Yes,
It's Just Ruby
- 10 Contracts - Contracts by Example
- Hello, World! - Greeter
- Piggy Bank
- Simple Storage
- Simple Ponzi - King of Ether
- Ballot - Liquid / Delegative Democracy - Let's Vote
- Roll the (Satoshi) Dice - Win x65 000 (Casino Gambling)
- Kick Start Your Project with a Crowd Funder
- PonzICO - Blockchain Performance Art
- Powerball Mega Millions Lottery
- Networks, Networks, Networks - Running the Contract Code
- Hello, World! - Greeter - Running on the Private (Local) Test Network
- Simple Ponzi - Running on the Private (Local) Test Network
- New to (Secure) Ruby Contract Programming / Scripting?
Find the complete talk notes @
Happy (secure) coding with ruby. Cheers. Prost.