Convert python script in ruby

I have a Ruby script that translates a lot of Python’s syntax into Ruby,
but beyond what it does, you still have to manually check and modify the
results into true Ruby. I found it very helpful as I tried to port FIT
from Python to Ruby (a project I never finished, so I’m glad Dave did
it).

Al

···

-----Original Message-----
From: Mauricio Fernández [mailto:batsman.geo@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 10:34 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Convert python script in ruby

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 01:14:18AM +0900, gp wrote:

Hi,

Is there any software to convert python script in ruby?

If you stay here for a while matz will program your brain;
up to you to decide if that’s ‘software’ :slight_smile:

Seriously, there’s not such a thing AFAIK.

–
_ _

__ __ | | ___ _ __ ___ __ _ _ __
'_ \ / | __/ __| '_ _ \ / ` | ’ \
) | (| | |
__ \ | | | | | (| | | | |
.__/ _,
|_|/| || ||_,|| |_|
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com

Try to remove the color-problem by restarting your computer several
times.
– Microsoft-Internet Explorer README.TXT