Here’s a quick notice to those of you who are following the YamlForRuby project.
Version 0.26 is out. See the list of changes since 0.20 below. Thanks to those who have
submitted patches and given assistance to help this project. Especially Robert Wagner
and Aleksi Niemelä. Thanks, guys.
- Fixed Timestamps to handle single character usec.
- Complete spec now in YTS.
- New Object#to_yaml provides a good generic export for most Ruby objects.
- Fixes to the TrueClass, FalseClass, NilClass export methods.
- Test harness for the YTS (YamlTestingSuite).
- Distribution now includes yaml4r.rb directly, use --force to remake.
- Started CHM output for Yod.
- Better support for multiline scalars, multiline double-quoted strings, and multiline single-quoted strings.
- Cleaned up the parser code, its indentation and comments.
- Major fixes to the Time emitter and parser. Time zones should work.
- Fixes to indentation at the start of a document.
- More Yod work.
- Started Yod documentation.
- Working to fix indentation problems.
- Private types now available via add_private_type or returns a PrivateType class.
- URI escaping.
- All ruby types now registered under the ruby.yaml.org domain as the spec describes.
- Fixed double-quoted string ending on last character of the document.