[ANN] Syck 0.52 -- unstable update to Ruby's YAML

Well, another release. Things are still very unstable, very buggy, but the whole skeleton is cracked into place.

http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/3697/syck-0.52.tar.gz

When we speak of Syck, we speak of Ruby's built-in YAML support. Syck is a Ruby+C extension for writing and reading YAML. Over the past several months, I've been renovating the library to improve speed, stability and feature set.

This message goes out to those young-of-heart who want to try out the latest releases and help debug things.

Here are a few things I need help with, if you are such a person:

* finding memory leaks. try loading or dumping simple YAML documents. if you discover a memory leak, try including the document as a unit test in tests/YTS.c. use `make check` to run the tests and be sure the leak is showing up there.
* obviously reports of segfaults with stack traces are welcome.
* benchmarking against Marshal. while Syck will likely never be the speed of Marshal, I'd like to be as competitive as possible. if you can demonstrate structures which are markedly slow in Syck -- when compared to Marshal -- i would appreciate it.
* documenting. i've started a simple document describing the Syck API in README.EXT. i could use help filling this in.
* as always, i'm looking for folks to help with the extensions. i have barebones PHP, Python, Pyrex and Cocoa extensions. these just need some love.

Okay, that's the Syckness.

_why