rubygems-sandbox version 1.3.1 has been released!
The sandbox plugin for rubygems helps you manage your command-line
tools and their dependencies. Sandboxed gems are installed in their
own private rubygem repositories with all of their dependencies. This
means that you don't have to have a rat's nest of gems in your global
repository in order to run popular command-tools like rdoc, flog,
flay, rcov, etc.
gem sandbox has the following sub-commands:
* install gem_name ... - install 1 or more gems
* plugin gem_name plugin_name ... - install a gem and plugins for it
* remove gem_name ... - uninstall 1 or more gems
* help - show this output
Once you install gem sandbox will output something like:
Copy the following scripts to any directory in your path to use them:
cp /Users/USER/.gem/sandboxes/GEM/bin/TOOL _in_your_$PATH_
Copy the scripts to a directory in your path (eg ~/bin or /usr/bin)
and you're good to go.
### 1.3.1 / 2019-12-12
* 4 bug fixes:
* Bump supported rubygems version.
* Fixed bug with newer rubygems not exposing UpdateCommand#installer=.
* Fixed gem pathing via Gem.paths= and only set GEM_HOME.
* Fixed rubygems stubbornly installing rdoc despite setting up options correctly.