Ruby-VPI is a Ruby interface to Verilog VPI. It lets you create
complex Verilog test benches easily and wholly in Ruby.
SVN tag: svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/ruby-vpi/tags/0.9.2
Version 0.9.2 (2006-08-26)
This release beautifies generated tests, adds checks to find
signal width bugs, and includes a new tool.
• The test generator now uses ERB templates which ensures nice
indentation of generated output.
• The test generator now decouples Ruby-VPI paths from Verilog
benches via the RUBYLIB environment variable.
• A tool which converts Verilog headers into Ruby has been added.
• put_value() now returns the value it puts. Therefore, it is
easier to chain together a series of assignments:
foo.intVal = bar.intVal = baz.intVal = 10
• put_value() now verifies that the value it puts was written
correctly. This helps to find bugs regarding invalid
assumptions about the number of bits supported by a signal.
• The source code is now indented with two spaces instead of one