ruby_parser version 3.18.1 has been released!
* home: <GitHub - seattlerb/ruby_parser: ruby_parser is a ruby parser written in pure ruby. It outputs s-expressions which can be manipulated and converted back to ruby via the ruby2ruby gem.>
* bugs: <Issues · seattlerb/ruby_parser · GitHub>
* rdoc: <ruby_parser-3.18.0 Documentation>
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing
racc--which does by default use a C extension). It outputs
s-expressions which can be manipulated and converted back to ruby via
the ruby2ruby gem.
As an example:
def conditional1 arg1
return 1 if arg1 == 0
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1),
s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:lit, 0)),
s(:return, s(:lit, 1)),
s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))
Tested against 801,039 files from the latest of all rubygems (as of 2013-05):
* 1.8 parser is at 99.9739% accuracy, 3.651 sigma
* 1.9 parser is at 99.9940% accuracy, 4.013 sigma
* 2.0 parser is at 99.9939% accuracy, 4.008 sigma
* 2.6 parser is at 99.9972% accuracy, 4.191 sigma
### 3.18.1 / 2021-11-10
* 1 minor enhancement:
* All parser tests are now explicitly testing line numbers at every level.
* 3 bug fixes:
* Fixed endless method with noargs. (mitsuru)
* Fixed line numbers on some yield forms.
* Handle and clearly report if unifdef is missing.