We've just released Ruby 2.7.1, 2.6.6, 2.5.8 and 2.4.10.
How to download and details:
* [Ruby 2.7.1 Released](https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2020/03/31/ruby-2-7-1-released/)
* [Ruby 2.6.6 Released](https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2020/03/31/ruby-2-6-6-released/)
* [Ruby 2.5.8 Released](https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2020/03/31/ruby-2-5-8-released/)
* [Ruby 2.4.10 Released](https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2020/03/31/ruby-2-4-10-released/)
These releases include some security fixes.
You can check details:
* [CVE-2020-10663: Unsafe Object Creation Vulnerability in JSON (Additional fix)](https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2020/03/19/json-dos-cve-2020-10663/)
* except Ruby 2.4 series
* [CVE-2020-10933: Heap exposure vulnerability in the socket library](https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2020/03/31/heap-exposure-in-socket-cve-2020-10933/)
We strongly recommend to upgrade your ruby installations as soon as