rodauth-oauth 0.0.6 has been released.
Project page: https://gitlab.com/honeyryderchuck/rodauth-oauth
rodauth-oauth is an implementation of the OAuth 2.0 framework on top of
rodauth to build OAuth authorization servers.
# as simple as
It provides the following features:
* Authorization grant flow;
* Authorization Implicit grant flow (off by default);
* Access Token generation;
* Access Token refresh;
* Token revocation;
* Access Type-enabled Grants (online and offline);
* JWT access tokens;
* JWT authorization signed requests;
* OAuth application and token management dashboards (optional);
* Rails support (through rodauth-rails);
* JWT signed requests
* supporting separate Authorization server / resource servers.
* accepting multiple URIs for a client application.
* Token Introspection.
* JWKs URI.
* Authorization server metadata (service discovery).
* Supporting `client_server_basic` auth scheme for endpoints requiring
* "oauth_mac": HTTP Mac authentication scheme.
* "oauth_jwt": JWT access tokens;