Alexandria 0.3.1 has just been released!
Alexandria is a GNOME application to help you manage your book
You can get more information (screenshots, features, download links,
packages...) on its web site:
This is mainly a bugfix release. If you are using Alexandria you should
consider upgrading, since a lot of bugs have been discovered and are now
Details are following. Enjoy!
* removed custom sorting functions as they appear not to make anything
work better and may actually cause some problems ;
* fixed the Amazon provider to perform another lookup using the next
locale if the previous one gives no results ;
* improved exception handing to have better error messages ;
* calling providers one after one until at least one book has been
* sorting by rating books that were not rated yet did crash ;
* sorting by edition and publisher were reversed ;
* the Add Book dialog is now resizable in search mode ;
* removing a book without a cover image did crash.
* Dafydd Harries (cy) ;
* Laurent Sansonetti (fr) ;
* Masao Mutoh (ja).