Your assistance in these matter

GULF BANK PLC,
GULF BANK HOUSE,
Plot 107 Ahmadu Bello Way
V/Island Lagos.
Nigeria.
EMAIL:gulfbank_plc@yahoo.co.uk

I am Mr. SIMON OTEDOLA, Group Head, - Private Banking of the above named banking institution and a practicing christian with one of the fairly large ministries in Lagos, Nigeria. I have chosen to volunteer this much information despite my employment status and background, to alay your fears following the numerous scam mails being sent to individuals/corporate institutions on the internet from my country.
I am compelled by the peculiar prevailing situation in my workplace to venture revealling these classified information to you, following similar situations in the immediate pass by the Board members of our bank.

On March 06, 1998, an American Oil consultant/contractor with the SEAWELD OFF-SHORE OIL SERVICES LTD, Mr. Smith Lawrence made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at USD$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million Dollars) in our Branch in Portharcourt-Rivers State. Upon maturity, a routine notification was sent to his forwarding address but got no reply. After three(3) month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, that Mr. Smith Lawrence died from an automobile accident in July of same year during his summer vacation. After two years without any person comming forward with claims, the Branch manager forwarded and transferred the Account / detaills to me at the Head Office.
Upon further investigation, I found out that he died without leaving a WILL nor Next-of Kin.
To forstall a reoccurence of earlier practices by some members the Board to utilize unclaimed deposites to enrich themselves to the detriment of the needy-- Ophanages, Rehabilitions homes, Cottage Hospitals, ETC, I have therefore decided to provide all necessary assistance to you to claim the said amount and donate it to charities in your home country.

Consequently, my proposal is that you as a foreign National stands in as the next of kin to Mr. Smith Lawrence. All necessary documents will be provided by me and one of the Banks’ Notary Attorneys will process the Probate Deeds/letter of Administration from the Federal Courts in Lagos.
The proceeds from the transfered account will be distributed as follows:
TITHE : 10%( TO YOUR CHURCH )
CHARITIES : 20%
OPHANAGE : 15%
REHAB. CENTRES : 10%
YOU : 20%
MYSELF : 20%(LESS 10% OF MY TOTAL AS TITHE TO YOUR CHURCH)
EXPENCENCES : 5%
The amount acrueing to me should be employed in the purchase of hospital equipments and drugs for children for onward shipment to Nigeria after I supply you with a list of drugs /equipments in due course.
Please reply immediately via my private email address below indicating your interest or otherwise, and more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction will be communicated to you. Equally send me your confidential telephone and email for easy communication.
I await your response via my email address shortly.
Thanks you and God bless you real good as you find it in your heart to assist.

Yours in Christ,

Mr. SIMON OTEDOLA
REPLY TO: simon_otedola@yahoo.com