ruby_parser version 3.20.0 has been released!
* home: <https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby_parser>
* bugs: <https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby_parser/issues>
* rdoc: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/ruby_parser>
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing
racc--which does by default use a C extension). It outputs
s-expressions which can be manipulated and converted back to ruby via
the ruby2ruby gem.
As an example:
def conditional1 arg1
return 1 if arg1 == 0
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1),
s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:lit, 0)),
s(:return, s(:lit, 1)),
s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))
Tested against 801,039 files from the latest of all rubygems (as of 2013-05):
* 1.8 parser is at 99.9739% accuracy, 3.651 sigma
* 1.9 parser is at 99.9940% accuracy, 4.013 sigma
* 2.0 parser is at 99.9939% accuracy, 4.008 sigma
* 2.6 parser is at 99.9972% accuracy, 4.191 sigma
* 3.0 parser has a 100% parse rate.
* Tested against 2,672,412 unique ruby files across 167k gems.
* As do all the others now, basically.
### 3.20.0 / 2023-03-04
* 1 major enhancement:
* Added tentative 3.2 support.
* 1 minor enhancement:
* Change minimum ruby version to 2.6. (want higher)
* 1 bug fix:
* Fix up compare tasks for ruby 3.2 differences.
ruby-talk mailing list -- firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com
ruby-talk info -- Info | firstname.lastname@example.org - ml.ruby-lang.org