hoe version 4.0.1 has been released!
* home: <http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html>
* code: <https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe>
* bugs: <https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues>
* rdoc: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/>
* doco: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf>
* clog: <https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/blob/master/History.rdoc>
* other: <http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples>
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you
manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic
plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with
plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: `ri Hoe` or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
### 4.0.1 / 2022-12-17
* 1 bug fix:
* Add extra checks to release_sanity to ensure history file is updated before release.
ruby-talk mailing list -- firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com
ruby-talk info -- Info | firstname.lastname@example.org - ml.ruby-lang.org