I don’t have an answer, but I’m curious why you’ve decided to try the
non-commercial version for Windows. I was looking into that last week and
decided to try FOX instead because
- the non-commerical version is Qt version 2.3, not version 3 (unless you
just download a 30-day evaluation
- getting the Windows commercial version in order to get version 3 support
is prohibitively expensive! - $1550
I have done the fiolowing.
- Installed latest version of Ruby, c:\ruby
- UnTared ruby-qt2-devel-0.16.tar.gz in the c:\ruby folder.
- Installed QtWin230-NonCommercial.exe from trolltech.com in c:\qt
- When I try to install qt-ruby from the command line
ruby install.rb config
ruby install.rb setup
ruby install.rb install
I get an error saying that it
"cannot find the qapplication.h file."
“you do not seem to have the qt library”
This file is present in the “c:\qt\inlcude” directory.
Can any one help me?
WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
otherwise recorded by the A.G. Edwards corporate e-mail system and is
subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to,
someone other than the recipient.