ZenTest version 4.4.0 has been released!
ZenTest provides 4 different tools: zentest, unit_diff, autotest, and
ZenTest scans your target and unit-test code and writes your missing
code based on simple naming rules, enabling XP at a much quicker
pace. ZenTest only works with Ruby and Test::Unit. Nobody uses this
tool anymore but it is the package namesake, so it stays.
unit_diff is a command-line filter to diff expected results from
actual results and allow you to quickly see exactly what is wrong.
autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during
development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the
corresponding dependent tests.
multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great
for compatibility checking! Use multiruby_setup to manage your
### 4.4.0 / 2010-09-01
* 1 major enhancement:
* Removed git building. I'm dropping direct support for rubinius.
* 3 minor enhancements:
* Added multiruby mri:list:x.y.z command so you can see what's available.
* Enabled installing specific patch versions of ruby.
* multiruby rubygems:update now forces a build to be less confusing.
* 1 bug fix:
* Removed redundant test_to_normal, now in zentest_mappings