Tork runs your tests as they change, in parallel:
1. Absorbs test execution overhead into a master process.
2. Forks to inherit overhead and run test files in parallel.
3. Avoids running unchanged tests inside changed test files.
## Version 19.0.1 (2012-10-26)
* Support testing projects that have both test/ and spec/ directories.
I assumed that users would only have either test/ or spec/ but not both.
Do you know what happens when a test/ is run by RSpec or vice versa?
Thanks to Kyle Peyton for reporting this issue.
* Automatically load the "autorun" helpers for RSpec and MiniTest.
RSpec users are accustomed to not having `require "rspec/autorun"` in
their spec/spec_helper.rb file because they use the rspec(1) executable
to run their tests. This commit makes things Just Work for them again.
* test whether input is JSON by actually parsing it
* server: use Set instead of Array for faster lookup