TestR - Continuous testing tool for Ruby
What is it?
TestR is a continuous testing tool for Ruby that efficiently
detects and tests changes in your Ruby application & test suite:
1. Absorbs test execution overhead into the master Ruby process.
2. Forks to run your test files in parallel and without overhead.
3. Avoids running unchanged tests inside changed test files.
What is new?
* Fix updating passed/failed test files bookkeeping. Once a test
file failed, it was (incorrectly) always considered failed --
even if it passed later on.
* Do not requeue test files that are already waiting to run.
* Rename `*.md` files to `*.markdown` to avoid ambiguity.
If you have to think twice about it, you're wrong.