sexp_processor version 4.13.0 has been released!
sexp_processor branches from ParseTree bringing all the generic sexp
processing tools with it. Sexp, SexpProcessor, Environment, etc... all
for your language processing pleasure.
### 4.13.0 / 2019-09-24
* 4 minor enhancements:
* Added Sexp.q (query) and deprecated Sexp.s to distinguish better and match inspect output.
* Extended Sexp::Matcher::Parser to allow `not?` patterns.
* Extended Sexp::Matcher::Parser to cover more method names.
* Split out all pattern-oriented code to sexp_matcher.rb.
* 1 bug fix:
* Fixed bug w/ ruby's Array#eql? and #hash not looking at ivars.