ruby2ruby version 2.4.2 has been released!
* home: <https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby2ruby>
* rdoc: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/ruby2ruby>
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from
RubyParser compatible Sexps. This makes making dynamic language
processors in ruby easier than ever!
### 4.12.0 / 2019-03-12
* 3 bug fixes:
* Fixed sexp_body to return empty sexp instead of nil when using STRICT_SEXP.
* STRICT_SEXP=4+ fails w/ current use of concat. Removed concat from strictness for now.
* Use concat internally instead of splat. Some people have 20000 node sexps! (presidentbeef)