ruby2ruby version 1.2.2 has been released!
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from
ParseTree's Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors much
easier in ruby than ever before.
### 1.2.2 / 2009-01-20
* 3 minor enhancements:
* Added -s to display sexp before printing r2r
* Added a bunch of backslash and masgn tests.
* Refactored tests.
* 4 bug fixes:
* Fixed iters to deal with empty bodies.
* Fixed process_call for a number of cases incl , =, and args processing.
* Fixed process_hash to always generate braces if in arglist.
* Switched process_alias to producing alias again, needed for globals.