ruby_parser version 2.0.2 has been released!
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing
racc--which does by default use a C extension). RP's output is
the same as ParseTree's output: s-expressions using ruby's arrays and
As an example:
if arg1 == 0 then
s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:arglist, s(:lit, 0))),
s(:return, s(:lit, 1)),
s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))))
### 2.0.2 / 2009-01-20
* 2 minor enhancements:
* Added gauntlet_rubyparser plugin. YAY for easy massive bug-hunting.
* Promoted Sexp's file/line/comments to sexp_processor.
* 4 bug fixes:
* Fixed and improved the readme
* Fixed lexing heredoc newlines.
* Fixed line numbers on defns.
* Fixed rdoc generation bug pointed out by hugh sasse (who rocks)