Rote 0.3.4 is now available on Rubyforge (http://rote.rubyforge.org).
Rote is a Rake-based textual templating / documentation system.
This release (the first in about nine months) mainly applies community
patches and implements feature requests, fixing a few bugs and adding a
couple of new bits. Specifically:
* Fixed bug in Rake integration (Thanks to Jonathan Paisley)
* Fixed a missing require in rdoc filter
* Fixed a ton of warnings out of test_filters
* Fixed a bug with new caching setup / task invocation (Thanks again to
* Added RedCloth_WithToc (Thanks to Suraj Kurapati)
* Added RCov Task
* Implemented per-extension output directories (Suggested by Andrea
This is a recommended upgrade for Rote 0.3x users.
Ross Bamford - rosco@roscopeco.REMOVE.co.uk