rodauth-oauth 0.5.1 has been released.
rodauth-oauth is a rack-compatible toolkit for building OAuth 2.0
authorization servers, as well as OpenID Authentication Providers.
# as simple as
It can also be used with Rails (via the "rodauth-rails" gem).
Website: · Rodauth OAuth
Documentation: Rodauth OAuth: OAuth 2.0 and OpenID for rodauth
* Changing "Callback URL" to "Redirect URL" in default templates;
* (rails integration) Fixed templates location;
* (rails integration) Fixed migration name from generator;
* (rails integration) fixed links, html tags, styling and unassigned
variables from a few view templates;
* `oauth_application_path` is now compliant with prefixes and other url
helpers, while now having a `oauth_application_url` counterpart;
* (rails integration) skipping csrf checks for "/userinfo" request (OIDC)