I would really like to use RDE but I am having some issues with it right off
If I type in the following program
and then I do Debug | Start/Continue, then I arrive on the first statement.
OK that’s good. Then I do a Debug | Step Over and I am now on c=3. Why is
The statement b=2 has executed because of what I see in the Local window. It
to step by two statements.
Other nit picks:
- When I type a \ I get a Yen character
- It would be nice if the console output didn’t include output from
my program’s output.
Please don’t take this criticism to hard. I think this program has great
From: sakazuki [mailto:QZS01353@nifty.ne.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 4:54 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: [ANN]RDE0.9.6.0 released
RDE 0.9.6.0. released.
RDE is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for the script
language Ruby on Windows.
This version enhanced around editor functions.
You can get it from RAA.
Please try it
== 2002-06-24 0.9.6.0
- More stable on running scripts.
- Make data for AutoComplete from current editing file.
- Add KeyOption menu
- Add QuickIndex that you can set the condition of the code explorer
- jump open from “require ‘file’” by double click on ‘file’
- save window size on exit
- Add JavaFountain.
- Prohibit executing rde double.
- Add Constant in data of AutoComplete
- Auto Indent
- bug fix
---- sakazuki(QZS01353@nifty.ne.jp) ----