omnifocus-github version 1.6.0 has been released!
Plugin for omnifocus gem to provide github BTS synchronization.
Support for Github Enterprise:
In your git config, set the key omnifocus-github.accounts to a space
separated list of github accounts.
git config --global omnifocus-github.accounts "github myghe"
For each account API and web end points and authentication information
should be stored in the git config under a key matching the
account. For example:
For each account can you specify the following parameters:
* api - specify an API endpoint other than
https://api.github.com. This is so you can point this at your Github
* web - specify an API endpoint other than https://www.github.com. This
is so you can point this at your Github Enterprise endpoint
* user, password - A username and password pair for Basic http authentication.
### 1.6.0 / 2013-07-24
* 2 major enhancements:
* Removed support for token authentication
* Use Octokit to access github.
* 1 minor enhancement:
* Updated dependency to omnifocus 2.x