Nokogiri version v1.10.1 has been released
This release contains bugfixes, better support for the latest version of
XCode, and a small performance improvement.
Nokogiri (鋸) is an HTML, XML, SAX, and Reader parser. Among Nokogiri's many
features is the ability to search documents via XPath or CSS3 selectors.
* Documentation: http://nokogiri.org
* Installation Help: http://nokogiri.org/tutorials/installing_nokogiri.html
* Cheat Sheet: https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/wiki/Cheat-sheet
* GitHub: https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri
* Mailing List: https://groups.google.com/group/nokogiri-talk
*## 1.10.1 / 2019-01-13*
* [MRI] During installation, handle Xcode 10's new library path. [#1801,
#1851] (Thanks, @mlj and @deepj!)
* Avoid unnecessary creation of `Proc`s in many methods. [#1776] (Thanks,
*### Bug fixes*
* CSS selector `:has()` now correctly matches against any descendant.
Previously this selector matched against only direct children). [#350]
* `NodeSet#attr` now returns `nil` if it's empty. Previously this raised a
* [MRI] XPath errors are no longer suppressed during
`XSLT::Stylesheet#transform`. Previously these errors were suppressed which
led to silent failures and a subsequent segfault. [#1802]