md2man is a Ruby library and command-line program that converts
Markdown documents into UNIX manual pages (both Roff and HTML).
Demonstration of HTML manual page output from md2man-html(1):
## Version 2.0.1 (2013-08-29)
* Use a proper CDN to access Bootstrap 2.3.2 styling in HTML output.
* Ensure that man/ directory exists for the `md2man:web` Rake task.
* Specify license in gemspec file to fix warning when building gem.
Thanks to Bastien Dejean for contributing this patch.
* Upgrade dependent gems by running `bundle update`.
* minitest 4.7.5 provides spec library via autorun.