hoe version 3.17.0 has been released!
* home: <http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html>
* code: <https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe>
* bugs: <https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues>
* rdoc: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/>
* doco: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf>
* other: <http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples>
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you
manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic
plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with
plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint: `ri Hoe` or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
### 3.17.0 / 2018-03-17
* 2 minor enhancements:
* Added task check_key to see if your signing cert is expired or not.
* Bump rdoc dependency to range from 4.x to 5.x.
* 1 bug fix:
* Fixed ridocs rake task.