hoe version 1.2.0 has been released!
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It
generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, and deployment.
* announce - Generate email announcement file and post to rubyforge.
* audit - Run ZenTest against the package
* check_manifest - Verify the manifest
* clean - Clean up all the extras
* config_hoe - Create a fresh ~/.hoerc file
* debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
* default - Run the default tasks
* docs - Build the docs HTML Files
* email - Generate email announcement file.
* install - Install the package. Uses PREFIX and RUBYLIB
* install_gem - Install the package as a gem
* multi - Run the test suite using multiruby
* package - Build all the packages
* post_blog - Post announcement to blog.
* post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
* publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge
* release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
* ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing
* test - Run the test suite. Use FILTER to add to the command line.
* test_deps - Show which test files fail when run alone.
* uninstall - Uninstall the package.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe
= 1.2.0 2007-02-13
* Added more support for ext dirs.
* Added a simple config file (yaml). Use 'rake config_hoe' to edit.
* Added post_blog task (thanks Aaron!), configured via config_hoe.
* Announce task now posts to your blogs and/or publishes API depending on config.