camellia_rb version 1.1 released.
camellia_rb is a Camellia package for Ruby.
Camellia is a symmetric key block cipher developed jointly
in 2000 by world top class encryption researchers
at NTT and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
Camellia has been internationally recognized,
for example the selection project on the European
recommendation of strong cryptographic primitives,
NESSIE, evaluated Camellia to have
"many similarities to the AES, so much of the analysis
for the AES is also applicable to Camellia."
Supported key length : 128bit/192bit/256bit
Supported modes of operation : ECB/CFB/CBC
license : see License.txt
from version 1.0
* 'the object generation method'
and 'the setting method of the encrypting key'
* 'CamelliaError#errno' and 'CamelliaError#error' is deleted
* 'CamelliaError' is changed to 'Error'
* the directory name of extended library is changed to 'ext'
* unused file/directory is deleted from the package