I have 40+ jobs available right now, most of them are listed here:
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Web Application Engineer (Ruby on Rails Developer)
The ideal candidate will have experience developing rich web
for candidates with strong user-interface instincts.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering high
quality software and possess a high degree of creativity and
enthusiasm, capable of owning large features. Excellent team work and
communication skills are necessary. There is an opportunity to code
Ruby on Rails in a commercial environment. However in lieu of Ruby on
Rails experience, solid OOP experience is required.
Sample code or links to your work would be most helpful.
· Assist in the design, build, launch, and maintenance of our front
end web applications from the ground up.
· Ensure cross browser functionality.
· You will own new features and application pieces.
· Work with the product management; identify & define features to be
added to the product.
· Experience creating highly scalable web applications for a consumer
· 5+ years of Web application development
· Strong debugging skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· High degree of integrity, passion and drive
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Collaborative software products development
· Deep Unix/Linux skills
· Background in object oriented development
· Opportunity to code Ruby on Rails in a commercial environment.
However in lieu of Ruby on Rails experience, solid OOP experience is