TrustCommerce Ruby API on Windows

Has anyone gotten the TrustCommerce API bindings for Ruby to work on windows? It is backed by a c library that you have to build with a makefile and is only supported for UNIX use. I have cygwin installed but still can't manage to run make on the makefile without getting a bunch of errors.

C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Desktop\tclink\tclink-3.4.2-ruby>make
Makefile:128: warning: overriding commands for target `{/cygdrive/c/programming/ruby/ruby/lib/ruby/1
.8/i386-mswin32}.cc{}.obj'
Makefile:125: warning: ignoring old commands for target `{/cygdrive/c/programming/ruby/ruby/lib/ruby
/1.8/i386-mswin32}.cc{}.obj'
Makefile:140: warning: overriding commands for target `{/cygdrive/c/programming/ruby/ruby/lib/ruby/1
.8/i386-mswin32}.cxx{}.obj'
Makefile:137: warning: ignoring old commands for target `{/cygdrive/c/programming/ruby/ruby/lib/ruby
/1.8/i386-mswin32}.cxx{}.obj'
Makefile:152: warning: overriding commands for target `{/cygdrive/c/programming/ruby/ruby/lib/ruby/1
.8/i386-mswin32}.cpp{}.obj'
Makefile:149: warning: ignoring old commands for target `{/cygdrive/c/programming/ruby/ruby/lib/ruby
/1.8/i386-mswin32}.cpp{}.obj'
Makefile:164: warning: overriding commands for target `{/cygdrive/c/programming/ruby/ruby/lib/ruby/1
.8/i386-mswin32}.c{}.obj'
Makefile:161: warning: ignoring old commands for target `{/cygdrive/c/programming/ruby/ruby/lib/ruby
/1.8/i386-mswin32}.c{}.obj'
make: *** No rule to make target `{.', needed by `rb_tclink.obj'. Stop.

Thank you,
Matthew Margolis
blog.mattmargolis.net