rasn1 0.12.0 has been released.
RASN1 is a pure ruby ASN.1 library. RASN1 helps to create ASN.1 parsers
### 0.12.0 / 2022-11-12
* In `Model` class:
* correctly track source location for dynamic class methods, by adfoster-r7.
* add a check on name uniqueness for embedded types. Raise a `ModelValidationError` on error, by adfoster-r7.
* Add `Wrapper` class to modify options of existing types or models. Add `Model.wrapper` to easily use a wrapper when defining a model, by sdaubert and adfoster-r7.
* Add support for BmpStrings (class `Types::BmpString`), by adfoster-r7.
* Rake tasks may be launched before needing presence of yard.
* `Types::Base#value?` and `#can_build?` are now public methods.
* `Types.define_type` may now create the new type in given module (`in_module` parameter).
* A model name may be changed using `Model.root_options`.
* Fix a frozen string crash in `Types::BitString` class, by adfoster-r7.
* Fix a crash in `Types::BitString#to_der` when a Bit String is defined as an explicit one, by adfoster-r7.
* `Types::GeneralizedTime`: parsed value is now always a `Time` and no more sometimes a `DateTime`.
* `Types::Sequence` and `Types::SequenceOf` DER is no more generated when optional and value is void.
* Fix `Model#to_h` for choice subelement, by adfoster-r7.