Is Ruby Quiz site actually dangerous?

I'm interested in checking out the ruby quiz site (rubyquiz.com) but Google has a few levels of warnings that "Visiting this web site may harm your computer!" along with some explanations of why has been blacklisted.

The preview of some of the problems looks interesting, but I really don't feel like visiting a compromised site. Does anyone have information about the state of rubyquiz.com?

Thanks,
Jim

It's the shared host it's on. I really do plan to move it. I've just been very busy. Sorry about the delay!

James Edward Gray II

···

On Dec 9, 2010, at 2:23 PM, jim@kalafut.net wrote:

I'm interested in checking out the ruby quiz site (rubyquiz.com) but Google has a few levels of warnings that "Visiting this web site may harm your computer!" along with some explanations of why has been blacklisted.

The preview of some of the problems looks interesting, but I really don't feel like visiting a compromised site. Does anyone have information about the state of rubyquiz.com?

It's the shared host it's on. I really do plan to move it. I've just been very busy. Sorry about the delay!

James Edward Gray II

···

No worries... I'm just getting back into Ruby and a search of whether it was a problem site didn't turn anything up, but I figured there was probably a good explanation.

Cheers,
Jim

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2010 12:28pm
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org>
Subject: Re: Is Ruby Quiz site actually dangerous?

James Edward Gray II

I'm trying to get the malware flag removed…

James Edward Gray II

···

On Dec 9, 2010, at 2:33 PM, Jim Kalafut wrote:

No worries... I'm just getting back into Ruby and a search of whether it was a problem site didn't turn anything up, but I figured there was probably a good explanation.