Here is a new release of GridFlow (a multi-dimensional dataflow processing
library for Ruby and jMax, specialized in pictures and video)
Reminder: i am on channels #jmax,#ruby-lang on IRC.OpenProjects.Net
version 0.6.0 (2002.07.31):
- THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL BRANCH (VERY BUGGY)
REAL PROJECTS SHOULD USE VERSION 0.5.0 INSTEAD
- GridFlow rewritten as a plugin for Ruby instead of jMax.
- GridFlow now includes a Ruby-for-jMax bridge.
- you need Ruby 1.6.6 (including libruby.so) or compatible
- you don’t need GNU Bash anymore (configurator is now a Ruby program)
- format handlers for .ppm, .tga, .grid rewritten in Ruby
- merged all Makefiles together, etc.
- sources are in base/ and format/ instead of c/src/
- many bugs removed, many bugs added.
- will read ~/.gridflow_startup if it exists
this version is released so that i can catch installation problems
before i do a more serious release. please report any such problems to
me, by chat or email or the jMax mailinglist.