RubyCocoa 0.2.7 released!
== What is RubyCocoa ?
RubyCocoa is a combination Mac OS X framework and Ruby library for
using Cocoa Objects on MacOS X in Ruby scripts. You can use RubyCocoa
- using Cocoa objects in Ruby Script.
- writing Cocoa application with Ruby and Interface Builder.
- exploration of Cocoa
- prototyping of a Cocoa Application
- development of a small scale simple Cocoa Application
- Wrapping OSX GUI for Ruby script
== Changes from 0.2.6
[IMPROVE] Mac OS X 10.2 support of NS functions and constants for
[CHANGES] Mac OS X 10.2 support of a sample using NSSound.
[BUGFIX] Solved the problem that cannot make instance of derived class
of Cocoa defined besides a TOP level:
class AppController < OSX::NSObject
[BUGFIX] When string conversion with NSString, handle string which
included “\0” midway justly.
[CHANGES] raise OSX::OCDataConvException when data conversion failed
between Objective-C and Ruby.