Gives life to RubyGems-based software
Inochi is an infrastructure for RubyGems-based software
that encourages good documentation, reduces programming
effort, and automates common tasks.
Version 1.1.1 (2009-10-03)
This release improves Ruby 1.9 support and upgrades gem
* Bug fixes
* require() was unable to find project library in Ruby
* Ruby 1.9 warning about "shadowing outer variable".
* Ruby 1.9 error about "incompatible encoding regexp
* The "spicycode-rcov" project was officially renamed to
* Upgrade to RubyForge 2.x library for publishing gems.
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.